Once a year we’ll post about things for ladies. But this is an important post. Dapper Chapper’s probably have more pressure than other blokes to turn up on Christmas day with the right gift.
We’re in this together, chaps, so here’s ten suggestions for you:
- Christmas Ornament by Jo Malone. Available for £22 at Jo Malone
This little tree hanging treat opens to reveal a Pomegranate Noir Cologne and English Pear & Freesia Body Crème.
- Miller Harris – Fleur Mini Set available for £50 at Miller Harris
Sure to be a hit are these stunning floral fragrances from one of London’s leading perfume houses Miller Harris.
- Penhaligons – Tea on the Terrace Candle. £87 at Penhaligon’s
You will definitely impress with this beautifully packaged candle ‘Tea on the Terrace’ with the wonderful scents you would expect from a beautiful English garden.
- Olivia Burton Watch. £125 at Olivia Burton
Give the gift of time with a vintage inspired fashion watch from Olivia Burton’s new range. This will add a little piece of luxury to any outfit.
- Elemis – 12 days of beauty. £59.50 at Time To Spa
For ladies who like luxury, this beauty advent calendar from British spa and skincare brand Elemis will indulge them with treats for 12 days.
- Benefit – Limited Edition Make up set. £44.50 at Benefit
Benefits Sugarglam Fairies set contains some of their best loved make up products and is packaged in a collectable sweet shoppe tin so has the added bonus of no wrapping required!
- Ted Baker – Jania Leather Gloves. £69 at Ted Baker
These glamourous and timeless gloves will put you into the good books all winter.
- Penhaligons – Silver Plated Mistletoe. £20 at Penhaligon’s
Hoping for a Christmas kiss, this elegant and romantic decoration from Penhaligon’s should do the trick!
- Johnstons of Elgin – Cashmere Scarf. £199 at Johnston Cashmere
A dapper chapper knows the importance of quality and this cable scarf is the highest quality in knitwear to keep your lady warm this Christmas.
10. Daisy Knight – Shark Tooth Necklace £1o2 at Daisy Knights
Show her that you are ahead of the trend and give her a hand-made piece of jewellery from Daisy Knights whose designs have been seen on the likes of Kate Moss and Alexa Chung.