Valentine’s Day is creeping up again and The Dapper Chapper once again has your back. Now obviously I wouldn’t be naive enough to suggest that I personally know what the girls want this Valentine’s Day. so I’ve called in some of our Dapper Chapper ladies to write up a wish list.
Here’s everything from gift ideas to what to do on the day:
31 Dover.com Veuve Clicquot Valentines Gift Set: Scream your love with Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne and this megaphone ice bucket. Currently on offer at 31Dover.com for £52.95
- Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile Parfum: A rather special eau de parfum that’s both refined and timeless. Available here starting from £74
- Neom Organics De-Stress Fragrance: With 24 pure essential oils including lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood, this candle has been expertly blended to help reduce stress levels & help relax your loved one. Available here for £36
- Underwear set from LeMystere: Chaps, you’ll need to use your heads a little for this one because buying underwear isn’t a one size-fits-all approach but our suggestion is LeMystere who make rather nice lingerie including this Sophia Lace set. Available here
- Liz Earle Hot Cleanse and Polish: A slightly more functional product but this multi award-winning hot cloth cleanser quickly removes daily grime and make up to leave skin clean, soft and radiant – £15.50 for the starter kit at Liz Earle
- Aesop Breathless Oil: Fancy a massage? This sophisticated botanical massage oil will take her breath away, apparently. It is the perfect accompaniment to massage treatments £23 at Aesop
- Bower Wilkins Wireless P5 Headphones: The luxurious P5 Wireless are Bowers & Wilkins first Bluetooth® headphones and it makes up one seriously nice piece of kit, an extravagant present for your commuting lady. £329.99 at Bower & Wilkins
- Tom Daxon Crushing Bloom Eau de Parfum: A rose fragrance with darkness and weight. Green, spicy top notes partner a floral heart of rose, jasmine sambac and iris. At its base, the finest musks produce a silky feel, like running petals through your fingers. £105 at Tom Daxon
- Windle & Moodie: A luxurious Green Tea and Cocoa Butter hair treatment for £29 at Windle & Moodie
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Lipstick Wardrobe: An indulgent lipstick set that will curry some serious favour. £220 at Charlotte Tilbury
- Kenneth Turner Scent With Love: The package has three long stem roses dipped into chocolate-scented wax and a beautifully scented, gift boxed Kenneth Turner Posy Vase candle from the new collection of six scents. Available for £75 www.kennethturner.com
- Sacred Union Scent and Dry Oil by Mauli: absorb with ease, leaving hair and skin feeling beautifully hydrated, protected, with a luminous glow and with a veil of pure scent. £66 at Mauli Rituals
13. Red Roses & Chocolates: The dramatic Dozen set by Interfora will cost you £50.95 & is bound to make an impact.
14. Home Fragrances by Floris London: Hyacinth and Bluebell Room Fragrance is an effective way to create a subtly fragrant atmosphere for your home and enhance your Valentine’s Day environment. £25 at Floris
So your gifts are sorted, now what do you do on the day? Here’s what the perfect Valentine’s Day looks like:
I’m sure one of the three will do but we recommend starting with Breakfast in Bed delivered your door by Forman & Filed (£44.95) followed by a late lunch at one of London’s most elegant Michelin Starred restaurants Hakkasan in Mayfair (£100pp approx) & wrap up the day with a Dessert and cocktails at The Savoy’s Thames Foyer to sample their beautiful Temptation Wheel menu.
& if you’re Anti-Valentine’s day why not rebel and head to 100 Wardour St with friends a day early on the 13th to enjoy 3 courses and bottomless Bloody Marys for £45.
Whatever you do, I hope you have a happy Valentine’s Day!