Next on the Dapper Chapper Bar is Beluga Noble Vodka (40% ABV), a luxury Russian vodka made in Mariinsk in the heart of Russia.
It combines traditional production techniques with innovative methods and uses natural ingredients such as malted wheat and pure water from Siberian Artesian wells. After distillation, Beluga Noble passes through a strict system of purification and filtrations before a unique 30-day ‘resting’ period guaranteeing the purity and ultimate quality of the final vodka.
The result is an exceptionally smooth, full-bodied vodka, with a velvety texture and delicate notes of cereal with a touch of citrus, white pepper and honey. Beluga Noble is the perfect foundation for cocktails thanks to its complexity and smoothness.
Here’s how to make a Beluga 1900, with a Dapper Chapper twist:
1. Pour 50 ml of Beluga into a shaker
2. Add sugar syrup
3. Squeeze the juice out of 1/2 lemon
4. Add ice into the shaker
5. Shake the cocktail in the shaker with ice 6. Filter the cocktail into a glass
7. Carefully pour Rubino Vermouth on top
8. Decorate with an orange twist